1. We undertake that the private information required for executing the orders placed our Website will be kept in the strictest confidence by us and not sold or made known to third parties, unless we are legally bound to do so.
2. We may collect and store the following information provided by you: Your name and surname, e-mail address, birth date, gender, address, electronic browsing and click patterns, IP address; and use this information as follows:
2.1. To inform you of facts relating to your access and use of our Website (subject to your consent).
2.2. To inform you about our products, services and events (again subject to your consent).
2.3. To verify your identity when you buy from us.
2.4. To verify that goods are received by you and that you are the owner of the credit card used for payment.
2.5. To compile non-personal statistical information about the browsing habits, click-patterns and access to our Website of our site users in general (and not related to any specific person).
3. The information described above is collected either electronically by using cookies (which you can control through your browser settings), or is provided voluntarily by you.
4. You may elect not to receive marketing communications from us by advising us by email to that effect or by clicking “unsubscribe”.
5. We own and retain all rights to non-personal general statistical information collected and compiled by us.
6. You agree that certain personal information of yours such as full names, delivery address, email address, contact numbers etc. will be disclosed to the courier companies used by us to deliver goods to you and also to Pay Fast and the bankers and credit card companies handling payments being made by you.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
1. All the content, trademarks and data on our Website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to us and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
2. No person, business or web site may frame this site or any of the pages of our Website in any way whatsoever.
3. No person, business or web site may use any technology to search and gain any information from this Website.
1. This website (www.lincolnbros.co.za) is owned and run by Greg Rollinson Pianos, which is based in South Africa (and trades as Greg Rollinson Pianos).
1.2. Phone: 083 308 1523 - 071 896 1320